Website Deer Park Roofing
POSITION TITLE: Commercial Project Coordinator
· To assist the Project Manager, Superintendents and Estimating Team by providing accurate project documentation in an efficient manner.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Must be a motivated self starter.
· Ability to work collaboratively with other employees and customers
· Ability to work 40 hours per week
· General knowledge of the construction industry
· Microsoft Office & Outlook skills
· Ability to create shop drawings in AutoCAD
· Associated Degree Preferred, but not required
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time
· Must be able to walk a job site on occasion, including climbing a ladder
DUTIES, FUNCTIONS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Read and understand bids, estimates, specification manuals and plans
· Prepare material lists required for submittals and/or purchase orders
· Create inclusive Foreman Packets which include, work orders, permits, details, contracts, purchase orders, production guides, etc.
· Create scaled shop drawings via CAD that incorporate both manufacturer and blueprint specifications
· Obtain Building, Dumpster and Street Closure Permits as needed.
· Utilize tools in Dataforma software to manage jobs and project documents.
· Assist with all AIA billings documents for the Commercial Department
· Apply for and issue Manufacture and DPR warranties.
· Assist Project Manager and Director of Operations with project closeout documentation