Website Deer Park Roofing
The Commercial Estimator is responsible for estimating and providing proposals for new construction projects using plans and specifications. Experience with existing roof replacement /repair estimating is a plus.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Customer Service
2. Estimate commercial projects and submit proposals or bid forms to bidders.
3. Increase sales for the commercial division
4. Maintain relationships with existing customers and develop relationships with new customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Complete new construction bids and submit to the bidding contractors on the bid date.
2. Inspect commercial roofs and determine if the roof can be repaired or if replacement is required. Upload all photos and information to our database program.
3. Complete estimates and written proposals for repair work or existing roofs & respond to customer within 48 hours.
4. Provide detailed scope of work and information to the production or maintenance department for accepted proposals.
5. Build relationships with customers.
6. Assist in the review of proposed change orders and their validity.
7. Participate in production and job site meetings as needed.
8. The physical requirements would be the ability to climb a ladder/stairs to access roofs.