Website Deer Park Roofing
JOB SUMMARY: The Commercial Superintendent is responsible for identifying problems, evaluating options and implementing solutions. The Commercial Superintendent is also responsible for completing work per specifications, and representing the company in a professional manner while adhering to the Deer Park Roofing Core Values.
KEY FOUR PILLARS:
3. Elite Service
4. Customer Experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. Ensure crew members complete all job duties in a professional manner to guarantee an excellent customer service experience.
2. Identify problems, evaluate options and implement solutions.
3. Perform work according to manufacture specifications.
4. Communicate with General Contractors and Customers on a regular basis and attend job site meetings as required.
5. Estimate additional work as needed and communicate to customer on each project.
6. Notify Commercial Project Manager and customer of work status and progress changes.
7. Document all progress in CRM.
8. Ensure each project is managed per budget restraints and schedules.
9. Manage job sites properly to minimize warranty issues.
10. Assist Safety Director in jobsite safety audits efficiently throughout the day.
11. Report and document injuries of any magnitude to a Safety Director immediately.
12. Participate in and ensure completion of weekly toolbox talks and safety training.
13. Oversee setup of fall protection gear by following Deer Park Roofing safety program.
14. Assist in training and developing all field staff.
15. Issue formal write ups and disciplinary actions to field staff when necessary.
16. Ensure quantity verification of materials delivered to each job; turn all paperwork in to Commercial Project Manager. Return all unused material to warehouse or distributor.
17. Document and manage company tools, equipment and vehicles.
18. Review your timecard for accuracy, sign and return to Commercial Project Manager at the end of each work week.
19. Communicate effectively with management and all other crew members.
20. Assist management team as needed.
21. Assist with other duties as assigned.
E-Verify: Deer Park Roofing, LLC participates in E-Verify and candidates will need to pass successfully upon completion of hire date.