Front Range Roofing Systems LLC
TITLE: Sheet Metal Project Manager DEPARTMENT: Operations
REPORTS TO: Sheet Metal Operations Manager FLSA: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: FT TRAVEL REQUIRED: Local
LOCATION: Greeley, CO MANAGER DUTIES: Yes
Pay Range: $65,000-$85,000
This is a hands-on, full-time position. The Sheet Metal Project Manager can run jobs big and small, coordinating multiple jobs simultaneously, while also providing leadership to large project teams and to the sheet metal department. The Sheet Metal Project Manager works with customers to develop the project scope of work, budgeting and estimating costs, and oversees preparation of documents and Sheet Metal project plans. The Sheet Metal Project Manager assists in procurement of equipment and materials and is responsible for reviewing, reporting, and projecting all project costs. The Sheet Metal Project Manager manages project roles, identifying and coordinating resource requirements. The most important aspect of the job is to provide customer satisfaction. The Sheet Metal Project Manager ensures effective communications and assures relationships between customers and project team members are maintained.
Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
· See projects through each phase of construction with support from our accomplished team.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Collection of all required paperwork such as contractual agreements, architectural plans, and project specifications.
· Procure all project specific documents including shop drawings, submittals, field reports, RFIs, and change orders.
· Ensure all specifications, details, and applicable building codes are met.
· Set schedules and manage manpower, materials, equipment, cost, and project timeline.
· Maintain and develop relationships with customers and consultants.
· Manage clients and participate in all relevant meetings.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science and Management or equivalent required.
· 2+ years’ experience as Estimator.
· 2+ years’ experience as Project Manager in Roofing or similar industry required.
· Knowledge of DataForma preferred.
· Proven track record of building high-performance teams.
· Technical training and team development programs that are effective.
· Advance use of technologies for project management, job cost, and scheduling.
· Ability to negotiate without being adversarial.
· Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical.
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft and Excel applications.
· Proficient with Xactimate.
· Experience with Salesforce.
· Strong financial awareness regarding budgeting and cost tracking.
The above statements reflect the principal functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.